Wednesday, October 7, 2009

25 things i want to do before i'm 25

ok, so i know i'm not even 24 yet, but my 24th birthday is too soon for me to get through 24 things. so i'm starting with age 25. anyway, here's my list:

  1. Finish knitting the scarf for my mom
  2. Sew a baby blanket for niece
  3. Finish painting the house
  4. Leave my job
  5. Start graduate school
  6. Get a dog (this one’s up to Granger)
  7. Go to a foreign country I haven’t been to yet
  8. Travel somewhere with friends
  9. Spend a weekend in NYC
  10. Spend a day in Harper’s Ferry
  11. Spend a day in Annapolis
  12. Visit a vineyard
  13. Spend a day photographing DC (black and white film)
  14. Go to DC sights I’ve never been to before
  15. Exercise at least 4 times per week
  16. Eat healthier
  17. Learn how to cook one new dish each month
  18. Learn how to shoot
  19. Learn how to make really good French bread
  20. Take a class on pottery making
  21. Type up and organize my poetry into a binder
  22. Make a meal for a large group of people (appetizer, main dish, and dessert)
  23. See a musical
  24. Start writing more (fiction)
  25. Go on a cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment