Friday, December 10, 2010

apology post... and you're welcome

ok, well, from the last few posts you can probably guess how i've been spending most all of my time these past few days... i'm sorry to have bored you with updates about my school work, but now, you can rest assured that what i post will be incredibly, undeniably, UNBELIEVABLY interesting!

today's topic...SOCKS!!!!

so, i date a sock thief. like seriously, it gets to the point where every few months i have to root through granger's sock drawer to find all my socks because all i have left is an unmatched orange and green striped sock and an unmatched fluffy red sock. so i go through his drawer, and there i find a good 15-20 pairs of my socks (along with a pair of my gloves... granger: "but you gave them to me!" brigit: "no i didn't, i just gave up looking for them!") neatly folded up exactly how you'd expect someone in the military to fold socks. something like this:


on the other hand, if you looked in my sock drawer, it would look something like this:


so anyway, i get all my socks and put them back into my dresser. but, whadda know? the next time i wear the socks, i put them in the laundry, they get washed, and then THEY END UP BACK IN HIS DRAWER! he's a sneaky one, that granger...

fortunately for me, i came up with the perfect solution to this problem. i noticed, after careful observation, that granger is only a nice white ankle sock thief. he doesn't touch my colorful socks, and he stays far away from my fluffy socks. so the solution was clear: neon ankle socks! so i got a 6 pack of hot pink, neon green, and bright orange socks:


not so interested in these, are you, granger?

No comments:

Post a Comment