Tuesday, April 10, 2012

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I'VE LOST 10 POUNDS!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

starting weight: 170 lbs
current weight: 160 lbs
goal weight: 150 lbs

i weighed myself over the weekend, at home, on an unofficial scale. this is a BIG no-no: i've been trying to use the same one at my gym for more accurate results, but i had missed the 'official' weigh-in last tuesday due to catching The Plague, and i just couldn't wait until today to check my progress. much to my surprise, the scale at home said 160, meaning i'd lost 10 lbs!!! i was nervous to believe it since it wasn't the official scale, however, so i had to wait until today for confirmation. anyway, long story short, i just went to the gym on my lunch break and weighed myself and I REALLY HAVE LOST 10 POUNDS!!!!!

i know i'm only 1/2 way to my goal, but i feel awesome and motivated and i can't wait to reach 150!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment